Take the Asthma-Friendly Schools Quiz:
Is your school up for the asthma – friendly challenge?
- Does your school collect Asthma Action Plans or asthma management plans from students identified as having asthma?
- Does your school communicate your self-carry of medications policy?
- Are their educational opportunities for school staff on asthma management?
- Does your school campus have a comprehensive tobacco-free policy?
- Are students with asthma encouraged to participate in physical education and activity when their asthma is under control?
If you said “Yes” to all of the questions above, your school is on its way to being asthma-friendly.
Learn more about the Asthma-Friendly Schools Initiative here: Asthma-Friendly Schools Initiative | American Lung Association